*** Check out this week's funny late night jokes and latest cartoons lampooning politics to American culture, with a funny side dish of funny video clips thrown in to keep you grinning.
Funny Video: Newt Gingrich Mocked by Colbert For Lack of Morals
Funny Video: Truth Is Bush Tax Cuts Are 30 Percent Of Our Deficit
From Jay Leno:
Fertility clinics in England say they are facing a nationwide donor shortage and are looking for international sperm donors. Finally a job Levi Johnston is actually qualified for.
According to U.S. and Iraqi commanders, if the U.S. pulls out of Iraq, their borders will be vulnerable and they won't be able to stop anyone from entering their country. Well, join the club.
President Obama may be willing to meet with Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. How does that make the governor of Arizona feel? The president won't meet with her, but a four-foot tall Holocaust-denier in a Members Only jacket? No problem.
The White House is defending President Obama's sports activities over the past week, saying that everyone needs leisure time. Thanks to these economic policies, 9.5 percent of Americans have all the leisure time they need.
The economy is so bad, the Obamas are thinking about taking their next vacation in the United States.
If anyone is looking for a job, there's an opening for a flight attendant at JetBlue. … Steven Slater, the famous JetBlue flight attendant, dropped so many F-bombs on that plane that he got a thumbs up from Joe Biden.
The New Orleans Saints visited the White House. They presented President Obama with a Saints jersey with the number 44, in honor of his approval rating.
A JetBlue flight attendant cursed out passengers, grabbed two beers, slid down the chute and took off. The pilots were furious. Those were their last two beers.
This flight attendant really went crazy. The good news: terrorists are now afraid to fly.
The New Orleans Saints visited the White House yesterday. That's an interesting switch, people from New Orleans visiting a disaster area.
Levi Johnston is running for mayor of Wasilla, Alaska. Ironically, many of the babies he'll kiss on the campaign trail will be his own.
President Obama announced this month that he created 70,000 new jobs. The bad news is, they are all vacation planners for him and his family.
The U.S. Postal Service reported a $3.5 billion loss in the last quarter, which established it as the federal government's most successful enterprise.
Plans are being finalized for Mexico's bicentennial. On Sept. 15, over 70 million Mexicans will celebrate, and that's just in Los Angeles.
From Jimmy Kimmel:
President Obama had a 24-hour vacation on the Gulf Coast of Florida. Some Republicans are attacking him for not staying longer. They have a point. President Bush used to vacation for weeks at a time.
The president was there to promote tourism in the Gulf. He even jumped into the Gulf to prove it was safe. Unfortunately, he did a cannonball right onto a pelican.
Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston have reaching a custody agreement. Neither of them is allowed to say anything bad about the other parent or the other parent’s family in front of Tripp. So basically nobody is allowed to speak in front of Tripp.
Everyone is talking about Steven Slater, the flight attendant who cursed at a passenger, grabbed two beers, and slid down the escape slide, in what may be the best resignation ever. In fact he's so good at quitting, they're thinking about making him the next governor of Alaska.
It could be the first time in history that someone has been arrested for going down an inflatable slide.
The Mexican Supreme Court ruled that all Mexican states must recognize same-sex marriages registered in Mexico City. So men can now marry in Mexico, but they still can't honeymoon in Arizona.
Levi Johnston is planning to run for mayor of Wasilla, Alaska. He really is trying as hard as he can to get shot by Sarah Palin, isn't he?
Mel Gibson's father is speaking out, claiming that the Pope is a homosexual. It might be a good time for the whole Gibson family to go to a monastery and take a vow of silence.
From Craig Ferguson:
In 'The Expendables,' Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarzenegger beat up Sylvester Stallone for convincing them to invest in Planet Hollywood.
Schwarzenegger was only in the movie for five minutes, but during that five minutes, he achieved more than in all his years as governor.
When Schwarzenegger heard the title 'The Expendables,' he thought it was in reference to California's teachers.
Health officials in Oregon have shut down a 7-year-old girl's lemonade stand because she didn't have a license. Officials haven't issued a statement yet. They're busy popping balloon animals and stomping on sand castles.
From Jimmy Fallon:
Al-Jazeera's English-speaking channel was nominated for an International Emmy. On the red carpet, Joan Rivers will be like, 'Who are you wearing? And why is it ticking?'
Levi Johnston is running for mayor of Wasilla, Alaska. The current mayor said Levi Johnston should get his high school diploma and keep his clothes on if he wants to win. And then Levi was like, 'Dude, he just told me how to win. What an idiot.'
*** THANKS for visiting, feel welcome to drop a comment or opinion, enjoy bookmarking this post on your favorite social site, a big shout out to awesome current subscribers – and if you are new to this blog, please subscribe in a reader or by email updates!
*** Come by for a visit and check out my other blogs:
The Social Poets - news, politics
The Soul Calendar - science, astronomy, psychology
Visual Insights - photos, art, music
Beautiful Illustrated Quotations - spiritual quotes, philosophy
Poems From A Spiritual Heart - poetry
The Healing Waters - health news
Dennys People Watching - people in the news
Dennys Food and Recipes
Dennys Funny Quotes - humor
16 August 2010
Roundup of Late Night Funnies - 16 Aug 2010
Recent Posts and Archive
- ► 2015 (37)
- ► 2014 (45)
- ► 2013 (100)
- ► 2012 (125)
- ► 2011 (349)
- Internet down
- Majority in Poll Say America Still Not Ready For B...
- Roundup of Late Night Funnies - 23 Aug 2010
- Funny Video: Stewart Rips Fox News Lies About Grou...
- Funny Video: Colbert on America as The Straight M...
- Funny Video: Campy Bed Bug PSA
- Posts Roundup at Dennys Blogs - 22 Aug 2010
- BP Screws Over Gulf Residents With New Claims Rest...
- Economy, Afghan War, America, World Politics Carto...
- Obama Family Photos and New Michelle Obama Portrai...
- Scumbag WikiLeaks Founder Assange Charged With Rap...
- Poetess Defies, Shocks Saudi Arabia
- Funny Back to School Quotes and Cartoons - Cheeky ...
- Funny Video: Truth Is Bush Tax Cuts Are 30 Percent...
- Roundup of Late Night Funnies - 16 Aug 2010
- Funny Video: Newt Gingrich Mocked by Colbert For L...
- Posts Roundup at Dennys Blogs - 15 Aug 2010
- Obama Blasted for Saying Religious Tolerance OK in...
- America and World Politics Cartoons - 14 Aug 2010
- Obama Sends Thousands More Jobs Out of America: M...
- Doctor Says Kids Suffer More From Gulf Oil Spill
- Is Obama A Lame Duck Already? Fire Team Obama to S...
- How Male Journalists Fight: Whiz All Over Each Oth...
- Earth to White House: Why You Are Getting Criticiz...
- Roundup of Late Night Funnies - 9 Aug 2010
- Funny Video: Jon Stewart Comments on Gay Marriage ...
- Funny Video: Colbert Reveals Master Plan to Ruin G...
- Posts Roundup at Dennys Blogs - 8 Aug 2010
- Cartoons: American Economy, Immigration, Iraq and ...
- What Is Prez Obama Really Thinking? Watch His Hand...
- Vision of The Gardener Prophet poem - Libations Fr...
- Is The Oil Spill Really Gone in the Gulf, More Smo...
- Speaker Pelosi Champions Unemployed, Orders House ...
- Roundup of Late Night Funnies - 2 Aug 2010
- Funny Video: Colberts Live Tony Hayward Cam Tracki...
- Funny Video: Jon Stewart Mocks Media For Sorry Wik...
- Posts Roundup at Dennys Blogs - 1 Aug 2010
- ▼ August (37)
- ► 2009 (533)