Roundup of the late night comedy shows
David Letterman: They're recounting the ballots cast in the iranian elections, and today they found 14 more votes for Norm Coleman [the Minnesota senator contesting the outcome of the 2008 election].
Jimmy Fallon: I wouldn't mind a second opinion from the other "Supreme Leaders:" Burrito supreme, taco supreme and, of course, Diana Ross.
The Tonight Show
Conan O'Brien: I found out NBC's already producing a made-for-TV movie about these latest events. [cut to split-screen of Ahmadinejad photo with Ringo Starr photo]. President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad will be played by Ringo Starr. We're all happy about that.
The Daily Show
Jon Stewart: In the quest for lasting peace while still balancing the demands of a two-front active war on terror all while attempting to prevent a real-life remake of the 'Grapes in Wrath' [Obama clip: The moment is right for health-care reform], the moment is right for -- sorry. It's right for health-care reform. Sorry, were you bored? Not enough on the plate, Jedi Master.
Jimmy Fallon: John McCain said on his Twitter feed, on Monday, that he's buying a brand-new Ford Fusion Hybrid. A year ago, McCain didn't use a computer. Now he's on Twitter and buying a hybrid. What's going on? I think he's like Benjamin Button.
Jimmy Kimmel Live!
Jimmy Kimmel: Our Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is in a cast. She fell and broke her elbow. To wish her well today [photo of White House with half-mast pants on flag post], they flew a pantsuit at half-mast.
Recent Posts and Archive
- ► 2015 (37)
- ► 2014 (45)
- ► 2013 (100)
- ► 2012 (125)
- ► 2011 (349)
- ► 2010 (415)
- A Spiritual Perspective: Michael Jackson
- What Do You Do to Reach Enlightenment and Then Aft...
- This Week: Roundup of Sunday Funnies - Sanford's ...
- Iran Headlines 28 June 2009
- George Carlin: Outrageous comedian
- Iran Headlines 27 June 2009
- New Software: Find Out Who Follows Your Tweets on...
- Iran Headlines 26 June 2009
- Libatons Friday! 26 June 2009
- Obama Headlines 25 June 2009
- Iran Headlines 25 June 2009
- Happy Birthday to One Talented Trumpeter!
- Iran Headlines 24 June 2009
- Video: Iran Charging Bullet Fee for Retrieving th...
- Cheeky Quote Day! 24 June 2009
- Iran Headlines 23 June 2009
- Video: Bad U.S. Scenarios if Iran Intervention
- This Week: Roundup of Sunday Funnies - McCain is ...
- 3 Kinds of Men to Honor
- Thank you for your support!
- Why President Obama is Smart in Low-Key Iran Respo...
- Hateful Humor, Hit Counts, and Positive Politics
- Libations Friday! 19 June 2009
- New Additions to Photo Blog Roll!
- The Latest on the Iran Protests
- Awwww Sniffle Sniffle Sigh Awesome Photos
- Cheeky Quote Day! 17 June 2009
- Update: Read the Iranians Twitter Stream on the L...
- Visual Racist Propaganda From The GOP
- Save Lives in Iran: Blog About Their Situation
- Dishonor: Cheated Election Results in Iran
- This Week: Roundup of Sunday Funnies - The Obama ...
- New Blog Look!
- Top 100 Blogs List
- My Cats, Their Names, and What They Made Me Call T...
- Funny Story: The Mayonnaise Jar and 2 Beers
- New Link Added to Interesting Mountain Climbing Bl...
- New Links Added to The Social Poets Fav Links Page...
- Libations Friday! 12 June 2009
- Organic Coffee That Burns Fat!
- Cheeky Quote Day! 10 June 2009
- 12 Thought Provoking Quotes Posts
- Video: Interview with Experts Panel About Preside...
- 3 Good Laughs!
- Video: Interview with Wall Street Insider as Auth...
- This Week: Roundup of Sunday Funnies - Extremists...
- How the Romantics Understood Poetic Individualism ...
- Parable: Blue Heron Balancing the Wind
- Libations Friday! 5 June 2009
- First Blogger Award: Most Wonderful FAVORITE! Awa...
- Cheeky Quote Day! 3 June 2009
- Consciousness, Thoughts and the Brain
- This Weeks Roundup of Sunday Funnies: Her Time Ha...
- ▼ June (53)