14 June 2009
New Blog Look!
From Denny: Have spent the day fine-tuning the new blog template. It's just so much fun (not!) when you have to go back to the original sites and generate and install a new code for one thing: the original no longer fits in the new column, too large or too small, the Amazon store and the visitor counter and more. Simple to do but time-consuming. Hopefully, I've gotten all the details. My eyeballs look like a Halloween scary mask, all blood shot! :) (Hmmm... is this where I'm supposed to whine and whine some more...?)
Why did I decide to change the look? She must be crazy, you tell yourself silently in your own head. (You are right, BTW.) Actually, Himalman of Himalman's Weblog suggested I change my template. He even provided the link to a great template site.
After a couple of hours (remember there are 12 blogs now) of pouring over pages of great interesting templates for the Blogger platform, I downloaded a bunch of them, all excited to get started. One by one, none of them were accepted to upload to Blogger, even though all were compatible with my browser. Great... now what? Well, after studying the best for so long by then I realized I could do something close to the preferred templates - and set about redesigning the blogs by using Blogger's established templates.
Hope you enjoy the new look and find the navigation much easier! Thanks for visiting! And me? I'll be the guy at the drug store buying eye drops so I won't scare the neighborhood children...
Recent Posts and Archive
- ► 2015 (37)
- ► 2014 (45)
- ► 2013 (100)
- ► 2012 (125)
- ► 2011 (349)
- ► 2010 (415)
- A Spiritual Perspective: Michael Jackson
- What Do You Do to Reach Enlightenment and Then Aft...
- This Week: Roundup of Sunday Funnies - Sanford's ...
- Iran Headlines 28 June 2009
- George Carlin: Outrageous comedian
- Iran Headlines 27 June 2009
- New Software: Find Out Who Follows Your Tweets on...
- Iran Headlines 26 June 2009
- Libatons Friday! 26 June 2009
- Obama Headlines 25 June 2009
- Iran Headlines 25 June 2009
- Happy Birthday to One Talented Trumpeter!
- Iran Headlines 24 June 2009
- Video: Iran Charging Bullet Fee for Retrieving th...
- Cheeky Quote Day! 24 June 2009
- Iran Headlines 23 June 2009
- Video: Bad U.S. Scenarios if Iran Intervention
- This Week: Roundup of Sunday Funnies - McCain is ...
- 3 Kinds of Men to Honor
- Thank you for your support!
- Why President Obama is Smart in Low-Key Iran Respo...
- Hateful Humor, Hit Counts, and Positive Politics
- Libations Friday! 19 June 2009
- New Additions to Photo Blog Roll!
- The Latest on the Iran Protests
- Awwww Sniffle Sniffle Sigh Awesome Photos
- Cheeky Quote Day! 17 June 2009
- Update: Read the Iranians Twitter Stream on the L...
- Visual Racist Propaganda From The GOP
- Save Lives in Iran: Blog About Their Situation
- Dishonor: Cheated Election Results in Iran
- This Week: Roundup of Sunday Funnies - The Obama ...
- New Blog Look!
- Top 100 Blogs List
- My Cats, Their Names, and What They Made Me Call T...
- Funny Story: The Mayonnaise Jar and 2 Beers
- New Link Added to Interesting Mountain Climbing Bl...
- New Links Added to The Social Poets Fav Links Page...
- Libations Friday! 12 June 2009
- Organic Coffee That Burns Fat!
- Cheeky Quote Day! 10 June 2009
- 12 Thought Provoking Quotes Posts
- Video: Interview with Experts Panel About Preside...
- 3 Good Laughs!
- Video: Interview with Wall Street Insider as Auth...
- This Week: Roundup of Sunday Funnies - Extremists...
- How the Romantics Understood Poetic Individualism ...
- Parable: Blue Heron Balancing the Wind
- Libations Friday! 5 June 2009
- First Blogger Award: Most Wonderful FAVORITE! Awa...
- Cheeky Quote Day! 3 June 2009
- Consciousness, Thoughts and the Brain
- This Weeks Roundup of Sunday Funnies: Her Time Ha...
- ▼ June (53)