08 June 2009
From Denny: And from our late night comedy show friends here is their latest silly banter to keep you entertained! Start your work week off right with a grin!
Late Late Show
Craig Ferguson: It's another busy day for President Obama. He's over in the Middle East. Don't worry because Joe Biden is running the country.
The Tonight Show
Conan O'Brien: North Korean dictator, Kim Jong-Il is in the process of deciding who is going to be his successor and the most likely person is his youngest son Kim Jong-Un. He's excited but realizes he's got some awfully big women's sunglasses to fill.
Late Late Show
Craig Ferguson: [Presdident Obama] took a tour of the pyramids. When he saw those massive structures that no longer serve any purpose, he offered to give them a bailout.
The Colbert Report
Stephen Colbert: If we conservatives try to stand up to this reverse racism, we're going to lose crucial Latino votes. Just as GOP leaders were beginning their outreach to Hispanics! Many have even asked their gardener what his name is!
Jimmy Kimmel Live
Jimmy Kimmel: His speech for the most part has been very well received. [Obama:] 'America is not and never will be at war with Islam.' (Tape of actors dressed as extremists in audience taking off weapons.) [Obama:] 'We will, however, relentlessly confront violent extremists who pose a grave threat to our security.' (Tape of actors dressed as extremists sighing, putting on weapons.) Extremists can be very fickle.
Photo by Tansan @ flickr
Recent Posts and Archive
- ► 2015 (37)
- ► 2014 (45)
- ► 2013 (100)
- ► 2012 (125)
- ► 2011 (349)
- ► 2010 (415)
- A Spiritual Perspective: Michael Jackson
- What Do You Do to Reach Enlightenment and Then Aft...
- This Week: Roundup of Sunday Funnies - Sanford's ...
- Iran Headlines 28 June 2009
- George Carlin: Outrageous comedian
- Iran Headlines 27 June 2009
- New Software: Find Out Who Follows Your Tweets on...
- Iran Headlines 26 June 2009
- Libatons Friday! 26 June 2009
- Obama Headlines 25 June 2009
- Iran Headlines 25 June 2009
- Happy Birthday to One Talented Trumpeter!
- Iran Headlines 24 June 2009
- Video: Iran Charging Bullet Fee for Retrieving th...
- Cheeky Quote Day! 24 June 2009
- Iran Headlines 23 June 2009
- Video: Bad U.S. Scenarios if Iran Intervention
- This Week: Roundup of Sunday Funnies - McCain is ...
- 3 Kinds of Men to Honor
- Thank you for your support!
- Why President Obama is Smart in Low-Key Iran Respo...
- Hateful Humor, Hit Counts, and Positive Politics
- Libations Friday! 19 June 2009
- New Additions to Photo Blog Roll!
- The Latest on the Iran Protests
- Awwww Sniffle Sniffle Sigh Awesome Photos
- Cheeky Quote Day! 17 June 2009
- Update: Read the Iranians Twitter Stream on the L...
- Visual Racist Propaganda From The GOP
- Save Lives in Iran: Blog About Their Situation
- Dishonor: Cheated Election Results in Iran
- This Week: Roundup of Sunday Funnies - The Obama ...
- New Blog Look!
- Top 100 Blogs List
- My Cats, Their Names, and What They Made Me Call T...
- Funny Story: The Mayonnaise Jar and 2 Beers
- New Link Added to Interesting Mountain Climbing Bl...
- New Links Added to The Social Poets Fav Links Page...
- Libations Friday! 12 June 2009
- Organic Coffee That Burns Fat!
- Cheeky Quote Day! 10 June 2009
- 12 Thought Provoking Quotes Posts
- Video: Interview with Experts Panel About Preside...
- 3 Good Laughs!
- Video: Interview with Wall Street Insider as Auth...
- This Week: Roundup of Sunday Funnies - Extremists...
- How the Romantics Understood Poetic Individualism ...
- Parable: Blue Heron Balancing the Wind
- Libations Friday! 5 June 2009
- First Blogger Award: Most Wonderful FAVORITE! Awa...
- Cheeky Quote Day! 3 June 2009
- Consciousness, Thoughts and the Brain
- This Weeks Roundup of Sunday Funnies: Her Time Ha...
- ▼ June (53)