From Denny: Well, you know those lame pilots would get a scouring this week from the cartoonists. We all find it hard to believe the pilots were just checking duty rosters and personal emails, right... probably watching porn sites as that is the only thing that distracting to overshoot your destination by 90 minutes.
Swine flu vaccine inventories is still low as the various companies in and out of America struggle to produce it in large quantities. It can't be cultured in egg product like most vaccines so the process is far slower. This cartoon is funny as a "Missing" Poster for the vaccine. They ought to do a cartoon of it as MIA as well.
How goes the Afghanistan War? Just today Karzai's challenger, Abdullah Abdullah (who gives their kid the same name twice?), suddenly withdrew from the election runoff. Hmmmm... "do ya think" that Karzai promised him a cut of his brother's drug trade? Guess it worked for him!
George Bush's economy continues careening on a stingy strategy to keep on taking away jobs and health care... while Glenn Beck and RNC bloggers (just ran into one at MyBlogLog today) continue to be pro-life for a fetus and tell the rest of us they "don't care if we live or die, screw you, you don't deserve affordable health care."
Obama and the whining media: Treat them well and they trash you; treat them badly and they respect you (George Bush 101 - well, at least he was good for something!)
Congress and Big Business:
A huge grumbling in America that Obama caters too much to the Republicans who don't vote for anything he proposes anyway nor do they believe in civility:
Speaking of politically obnoxious and disrespecting the voters:
And since today is All Souls Day, what kind of blog would this be without a St. Peter Heaven joke?
This is a bit blurry when blown up to a larger image, it reads: left arrow sign says "wrong religion entrance" and the right arrow sign reads, "right religion entrance." And the angels are saying, "The funny thing is, they never get the joke!"
*** For more editorial cartoons, check out Dennys Funny Quotes: Funny Cartoonists Lampoon the News and Halloween, go here!
*** Thanks for visiting, and all your support, much appreciated!
Recent Posts and Archive
- ► 2015 (37)
- ► 2014 (45)
- ► 2013 (100)
- ► 2012 (125)
- ► 2011 (349)
- ► 2010 (415)
- Roundup of Sunday Funnies 30 Nov 2009
- Catch Up On This Weeks Social Poets 29 Nov 2009
- Editorial Cartoons Roundup 28 Nov 2009
- A Man in Love - Libations Friday! 27 Nov 2009
- Making A Difference - Moms Helping Moms
- Funny Thanksgiving Quotes - Cheeky Quote Day! 25 N...
- Fun Video: Crazy Norwegian Newspaper Journalists ...
- All TSP Blog Followers From Blogger - What to Do W...
- Roundup of Sunday Funnies 23 Nov 2009
- All Libations Friday! Links List
- This Weeks Editorial Cartoons 21 Nov 2009
- Loving You - Libations Friday! 20 Nov 2009
- Check Out This Wonderful Poetry and Musings Blog F...
- Funny Quotes About Reading Habits - Cheeky Quote D...
- Catch Up on This Weeks 51 Posts At Dennys Blogs 17...
- Roundup of Sunday Funnies 16 Nov 2009
- Life Advice Poem by Rudyard Kipling
- This Weeks Editorial Cartoons 14 Nov 2009
- Reflections of That Moment - Libations Friday! 13 ...
- 5 Powerful Soul Affirmations, Soul Journey Poem
- Funny Money Advice - Cheeky Quote Day! 11 Nov 2009...
- Musicians Are Territorial Animals, Funny Post by D...
- Roundup of Late Night Funnies, Cartoons 9 Nov 2009...
- How Kindness Develops Your Strength - and Power to...
- Funny Editorial Cartoons 7 Nov 2009
- They Pull at Your Heartstrings Poem - Libations Fr...
- Video: 4 Ecology, Environment, Conservation, Ener...
- Ironic Grinners - Cheeky Quote Day! 4 Nov 2009
- Funny Little Poem About Everybody, Somebody and No...
- Roundup of Late Night Funnies 2 Nov 2009
- Lampooning the News Editorial Cartoons 1 Nov 2009
- ▼ November (31)