From Denny: Cartoons about Thanksgiving were great as I especially enjoyed the first two about turkeys, one on the run and the other in denial of the big day. The third one really says it all: Uncle Sam is Tapped Out, Folks of the World! George Bush saw to that bankruptcy!
While Sarah Palin tripped off the news radar this week there were plenty of other odd GOP folks for cartoonists to lampoon. Palin got shot off the news when Fox News aka Liars News had to repent and finally fact check her only to discover she was lying about all her claims in the book. There is a reason the book is titled "Going Rogue," and it isn't about being angry - more about seeing how much money you can rake into your wallet with absurb outlandish lying as a profession.
The biggest theme in cartoons this week developed into images of how perplexed are the American people. Take a look:
And why do the Democrats even waste their - and our - time trying to sweet talk a bunch of demented people who lie about and hate the other 80% of America?
Bringing terrorist to trial is better than holding political prisoners indefinitely. Besides, these guys are murderers and some decision needs to be made about their status:
With global swine flu comes the changing of the Santa tradition:
Why it should even be controversial for people to give a damn about the health of their fellow countrymen and women is beyond me... What has happened to the decency in this country?
The Real "Average Joe" in America feels like he or she has been run over by an 18-wheeler truck that stopped, backed up in reverse, parked on his or hers chest, proceeded to let the air out of the tires to keep Average Joe pinned down, and then left the truck and walked away without calling for help. It really makes you wonder who the real Turkey of the Year is - the American people - considering the toxic leftovers from the Bush-Cheney political waste dump where Obama is drowing in their red ink:
*** Make sure you pay a visit to my other funny sites to keep your grins coming: Dennys Funny Quotes and Ouch Outrageous Obnoxious And Odd. Thanks for visiting!
Recent Posts and Archive
- ► 2015 (37)
- ► 2014 (45)
- ► 2013 (100)
- ► 2012 (125)
- ► 2011 (349)
- ► 2010 (415)
- Roundup of Sunday Funnies 30 Nov 2009
- Catch Up On This Weeks Social Poets 29 Nov 2009
- Editorial Cartoons Roundup 28 Nov 2009
- A Man in Love - Libations Friday! 27 Nov 2009
- Making A Difference - Moms Helping Moms
- Funny Thanksgiving Quotes - Cheeky Quote Day! 25 N...
- Fun Video: Crazy Norwegian Newspaper Journalists ...
- All TSP Blog Followers From Blogger - What to Do W...
- Roundup of Sunday Funnies 23 Nov 2009
- All Libations Friday! Links List
- This Weeks Editorial Cartoons 21 Nov 2009
- Loving You - Libations Friday! 20 Nov 2009
- Check Out This Wonderful Poetry and Musings Blog F...
- Funny Quotes About Reading Habits - Cheeky Quote D...
- Catch Up on This Weeks 51 Posts At Dennys Blogs 17...
- Roundup of Sunday Funnies 16 Nov 2009
- Life Advice Poem by Rudyard Kipling
- This Weeks Editorial Cartoons 14 Nov 2009
- Reflections of That Moment - Libations Friday! 13 ...
- 5 Powerful Soul Affirmations, Soul Journey Poem
- Funny Money Advice - Cheeky Quote Day! 11 Nov 2009...
- Musicians Are Territorial Animals, Funny Post by D...
- Roundup of Late Night Funnies, Cartoons 9 Nov 2009...
- How Kindness Develops Your Strength - and Power to...
- Funny Editorial Cartoons 7 Nov 2009
- They Pull at Your Heartstrings Poem - Libations Fr...
- Video: 4 Ecology, Environment, Conservation, Ener...
- Ironic Grinners - Cheeky Quote Day! 4 Nov 2009
- Funny Little Poem About Everybody, Somebody and No...
- Roundup of Late Night Funnies 2 Nov 2009
- Lampooning the News Editorial Cartoons 1 Nov 2009
- ▼ November (31)