26 October 2009
Roundup of Sunday Funnies 26 Oct 2009 - Balloon Troubles, Obama Takes on Fox, Why Fox News Isnt Really News
From Denny: The latest from the late night comedy show guys...
The Jay Leno Show
Jay Leno: President Obama today agreed to commit an additional 40,000 troops to help fight Fox News.
From Denny: This gives new meaning to the phrase "civil war." This video is really good as Maddow gives a clear cut definition of real news, even with personal comment, and what is political propaganda. Amazing how many people in America really do not understand the difference or are aware of just how much they are being manipulated into weak mind mush through the triggering of emotions to the level of jacked up, hiked up outrageous levels.
And direct from the whackos weirdo mouths, this is quite a collection of quick clips with the same diatribe:
The Colbert Report
Stephen Colbert: The congressional newspaper The Hill reports that to help pass legislation special interest groups are praying about issues like health care legislation. Which is fitting, since prayer is many Americans' current health care plan.
The Jay Leno Show
Jay Leno: [President Obama] is such an inspiring speaker. He gets people to do things.
Obama: It is an honor just being here with all of you today. [Jay knocks over can of soda, and it spills on floor] Why don't you grab a mop? Why don't you help clean up? [Shows Jay mopping] That's a Socialist mop. [Jay backs away from mop.]
Jimmy Kimmel Live
Jimmy Kimmel: Richard Heene, the father, his helium tanks were repossessed.
Announcer: Looking frazzled, Heene surfaced from his home while two men reclaimed helium tanks from the family's truck. [Two workers speak in high-pitched helium voices.] Everything went fine when we went to pick up the helium tanks, I mean, they didn't give us no kind of trouble at all.
Jimmy Kimmel Live
Jimmy Kimmel: Harry Reid sent up a trial balloon for a proposal that would allow the government to offer health care alongside private insurers. There turned out to be a kid in that trial balloon.
*** For more fun today, visit Dennys Funny Quotes - Video: Wealthcare for Billionaires Farce Musical Interrupts Insurance Industry Conference
*** Thanks for visiting, everyone, and have a great work week!
Recent Posts and Archive
- ► 2015 (37)
- ► 2014 (45)
- ► 2013 (100)
- ► 2012 (125)
- ► 2011 (349)
- ► 2010 (415)
- 7 Political Posts at Dennys Global Politics 31 Oct...
- 13 Lollapalooza Halloween Posts to Make You Grin!
- Angel Diaries: Samuel - Libations Friday! 30 Oct ...
- Video: Sellout Journalist Stossel Helps Sell Anti...
- Lampooning Perfectionists - Cheeky Quote Day 28 Oc...
- Video: Making a Difference - Bicycles Helping Peo...
- Roundup of Sunday Funnies 26 Oct 2009 - Balloon Tr...
- 22 Interesting Varied Blog Posts, 23 Oct 2009
- 2 Great and Easy Pecan Bundt Cake Recipes
- Editorial Cartoons This Week 24 Oct 2009
- Happy Birthday to The Social Poets Blog, Angels Br...
- Video: Interviewing Novelist Dan Brown on The Los...
- Video: Good Stories and Clues 1 to 4 for The Lost...
- Video: Dan Browns New Book The Lost Symbol
- Video: The Lost Symbol - Secrets of the National ...
- Video: Obama Talks About Womens Issues
- 35 Jay Leno Quotes for Cheeky Quote Day 21 October...
- Video: Restaurant Foods Compost Great Wines
- Roundup of Sunday Funnies: Hillary's Stressed, Ob...
- Dennys Louisiana Lyon Oven Pancake
- This Weeks Editorial Cartoons 17 Oct 2009
- Libations Friday! 16 October 2009
- Funny Photo: Billionaires for Wealthcare
- Cool Creepy Morphing Eyes Animation
- Cool Video: Prez Obama Honored for Nobel in Sand ...
- Cheeky Quote Day! 14 October 2009
- 16 Thoughtful Quotes From President Barack Obama, ...
- This Weeks Roundup of Sunday Funnies - Biden's Nob...
- Home: Abandoned House with Cool Poem
- This Weeks Editorial Cartoons 10 October 2009
- Libations Friday! 9 October 2009
- Video: Debate - Health Bill Versions Differ From ...
- Video: 1st Video of Anne Frank
- Video: New Insight into Van Gogh Thru His Many Le...
- Video: Afghanistan War At One Year Anniversary
- Cheeky Quote Day! 7 October 2009
- Video: The New Yorker Examines the Financial Cris...
- Video: Republicans Jeer and Sneer the President
- Roundup of Sunday Funnies, Cartoons - Olympics, Ob...
- Video: Despite Personal Tragedy, Violinist Inspir...
- This Weeks Editorial Cartoons 3 October 2009
- Libations Friday! 2 October 2009
- Video: Applaud the Democrat Who is Defiant Over D...
- Video: Shocking Photo of Cheating Prez or Somethi...
- Video: Making a Difference - American High School...
- ▼ October (45)