*** When you sleep, who do you become? Do you know how to do lucid dreaming? Do you know how to wisely use your spiritual intent? Do you know how to heal yourself through dreaming?
From Denny: Writing so many posts on the subject of sleep and dreaming this week it was only a matter of time before out popped a dream poem. :) I love the photography found to pair with it!
This poem did give me an opportunity to discuss lucid dreaming, reclaiming our spiritual authority - and how to wield it - and our intent - wisely in the Universe. We are all spiritual beings growing in our awareness of infinity - through our dreams. One day our night dreams become our waking reality as we learn to walk what we once thought impossible.
We Are All Sleeping Beauties
It’s that needed time
When our lives repeat,
Sifting through our day.
Sometimes, we explore
Years long ago when
Fear, envy and jealousy
Stalked us without mercy.
Our intent spoke darkly.
It’s that special time
When our lives spring anew,
Creating a life desired.
Sometimes, we invent.
We are the hero of the day.
We make plans ahead and
Look forward to happiness.
Our intent declared boldly.
It’s that healing time
When our lives easily restore,
Strengthening us to build again.
Many times we relive the past,
Choosing another decision
That changes the outcome now.
Awakening our authority unused,
Our intent walked powerfully.
It’s feared by some and
Treated to prescriptions.
It’s an annoyance for many
When easy sleep does not come.
The soul weary have not learned
The way of the dreamer poet:
Our dreams open us up to magic.
Our intent moves without limits.
It lures us by enchantment.
The impossible becomes possible.
There are no obstacles to hinder us
Rising from the lowest to the highest.
We are masters of our recognized world.
We are travelers of Time and Infinity.
We are well received, omniscient.
Our intent stalks the Universe wisely.
We are all Sleeping Beauties.
Copyright 26 February 2010
All Rights Reserved
*** ALSO on the subject of sleep:
Are You Sleep Deprived? Smart Tips 4 Sound Sleep
16 Funny Blissful Sleepers Photos
Funny Make You Grin in Your Sleep Quotes - Cheeky Quote Day 24 Feb 2010
*** Have a great weekend, everyone!
*** THANKS for visiting, come back often, feel welcome to drop a comment or opinion, a big shout out to awesome current subscribers - and if you are new to this blog, please subscribe in a reader or by email updates!
Sleeping Beauty Photo by GettysGirl @ flickr
Cat dream time Photo by Robert Couse-Baker @ flickr
Toadstool and sunset Photo by alicepopkorn @ flickr
Blue Dreaming Woman Photo by h.koppdelaney @ flickr
Woman holding lotus flower Photo by sera leaving @ flickr
Dream of Life Photo by alicepopkorn @ flickr
Recent Posts and Archive
- ► 2015 (37)
- ► 2014 (45)
- ► 2013 (100)
- ► 2012 (125)
- ► 2011 (349)
- 8.8 Chilean Earthquake 500 Times More Powerful tha...
- Funny Talented Dancing Traffic Cop
- Funny Political Cartoons: Political Olympics, Brok...
- We Are All Sleeping Beauties poem - Libations Frid...
- Republicans Smash Health Care Summit, Snub Prez Ob...
- Funny Make You Grin in Your Sleep Quotes - Cheeky ...
- Are You Sleep Deprived? Smart Tips 4 Sound Sleep
- Roundup of Late Night Funnies 22 Feb 2010
- Canadas Olympic Wildlife Sanctuary Grouse Mountain...
- 42 Funny Cartoons: Olympics, Obama, Obstructionist...
- The Mystics Arrive poem - Libations Friday 19 Feb ...
- Tepid Toyota Reluctant Bride at American Justice A...
- Funny Fat Tuesday Afterglow - Cheeky Quote Day 17 ...
- Haiti 1 Month After Quake: From American Survivor
- Funny Roundup of Late Night Comedy 15 Feb 2010
- Funny Faceoff with VPs Biden and Valdamort Cheney
- 42 Funny Political Cartoons 13 Feb 2010
- Snowing The Perfect Balance poem - Libations Frida...
- Fight 4 Freedom: Irans Opposition Thursday
- Funny Mardi Gras Quotes, Who Dat Rocking Saints So...
- Song Honoring Who Dat Nation Super Bowl Winners: ...
- Funny Roundup of Late Night Comedy - 8 Feb 2010
- 97 Posts Roundup From All Dennys Blogs
- 26 Funny Editorial Cartoons - 6 Feb 2010
- Three Endings and One Beginning Poem - Libations F...
- How Many Poisons in Our Food Supply?
- Funny Reincarnation and Religion Quotes - Cheeky Q...
- Good News: Child Abuse Drops Dramatically
- Roundup of Late Night Funnies 1 Feb 2010
- ▼ February (29)
- ► 2009 (533)