Even God has a sense of humor about how to handle repeated rejection. Take a look.
Poem From God
How many times have you lamented the experience of constant rejections in life?
How many times have you dreaded getting up in the morning to face more rejection?
Writers, artists, actors, sales and customer service people intimately know rejection.
So do the unemployed know rejection, especially those without jobs for months, years.
Do you ever sit down in an emotional puddle and roll in the misery of getting rejected?
“Who hasn’t?” would be a more accurate question. Everyone has visited the Pity Party.
People advise you to “Get over it!” but you can’t seem to pull yourself out of the dark pit.
Others tell you to quit being so sensitive but the hurt of rejection lingers with a stench.
You wonder to yourself how to deal effectively with the sting of repeated rejection?
It’s good to look at rejection from a completely different perspective: God’s.
How does the Creator of the Universe deal with repeated rejection? What’s His take?
God has a great sense of humor, for, after all, we are made in His Image, right?
One day I sat down to listen to what God had to say about dealing with rejection.
And God said, “Do you think I don’t know rejection? Every day I go to work.
“Half the people on this planet wake up refusing to have anything to do with Me.
“I go to work anyway. The song of Love calls to their hearts and I await their answer.”
Copyright 8 Oct 2010
All Rights Reserved
Photo Credits - Flickr provides this new code that also links the photo back to the photographer's page when you click on the photo. Here are the page links too:
Discarded roses on the street photo by Todd Huffman @ flickr
The Deepest Pain - rejection words in the sand photo by juliejordanscott @ flickr
Heart photo by Eva Blue @ flickr
Empty glass or full glass photo by Princess K8 @ flickr
*** THANKS for visiting, feel welcome to drop a comment or opinion, enjoy bookmarking this post on your favorite social site, a big shout out to awesome current subscribers – and if you are new to this blog, please subscribe in a reader or by email updates!
*** Come by for a visit and check out my other blogs:
The Social Poets - news, politics
The Soul Calendar - science, astronomy, psychology
Visual Insights - photos, art, music
Beautiful Illustrated Quotations - spiritual quotes, philosophy
Best Spiritual Posts - my own best as well as links to other spiritual posts from all viewpoints
Poems From A Spiritual Heart - poetry
The Healing Waters - health news
Dennys People Watching - people in the news
Dennys Food and Recipes
Dennys Funny Quotes - humor
Recent Posts and Archive
- ► 2015 (37)
- ► 2014 (45)
- ► 2013 (100)
- ► 2012 (125)
- ► 2011 (349)
- American Midterms and World Politics Cartoons - 30...
- Jon Stewart Interviews Obama Economic Advisor
- Americans Lose Jobs Twice As Fast As Immigrants Ga...
- Prez Obama Interviews At The Daily Show With Jon S...
- Why Women Are Not Inspired to Vote Right Now
- Posts Roundup at Dennys Blogs - 25 Oct 2010
- American and World Economy Cartoons - 24 Oct 2010
- American Political Season - 23 Oct 2010
- Friday Lite: Funny Elvira Spoofs I Am Not A Witch ...
- CNN Interviews Outted American Spy Valerie Plame A...
- Roundup of Late Nite Jokes and Videos - 18 Oct 201...
- American Economy and Crazy World Politics - 16 Oct...
- Popular President Clinton On The Economy, Mid-Term...
- Chilean Miners Video: All 33 Miners As They Emerge...
- 1 Billion Worldwide Watch 33 Chilean Miners Rescue...
- Monday Lite: Roundup of Late Night Jokes and Video...
- American Economy and Crazy Politics - 9 Oct 2010
- Poem From God - Libations Friday 8 Oct 2010
- Rapping Politically Slamming Poetry Inspired By Ra...
- Prez Obama Slaps Down Big Banks For Shady Home For...
- Obama Investigates: Big Banks Screw Up Home Forecl...
- Posts Roundup at Dennys Blogs - 5 Oct 2010
- American and World Politics Cartoons - 2 Oct 2010
- Friday Lite: Roundup of Late Night Jokes and Video...
- Funny Video: Jon Stewart Announces Restore to Sani...
- Funny Video: Colbert Announces Keep Fear Alive Mar...
- Funny Video: Jon Stwart Lampoons Republican New Pl...
- Funny Video: Stewart Questions Character of Congre...
- Funny Video: Colbert Ponders Tea Party Christines ...
- Funny Video: Stewart Finds Obama Kryptonite
- Funny Video: Jon Stearrt Discusses Rally to Resto...
- Funny Video: Stewart Says Tea Party Won The Battle...
- Funny Video: Colbert Proposes Christine ODonnell W...
- Funny Video: March to Keep Fear Alive Media Cover...
- ▼ October (34)
- ► 2009 (533)