*** Are you honoring yourself every moment of your life?
From Denny: Today was one of those triumphant days when a friend broke through into a new realization of where fear had taken her was a place she did not find comfortable. There comes a time in our spiritual development that we cannot return to the "tried and true" of third dimensional thinking and doing. We must finally stop, be still, patient, learn to wait and trust. When we do, life falls into place faster and into a better fit.
Often we are restless but cannot pinpoint as to why. We rush off to solve our immediate problems by creating still another. Usually, it's best to stop long enough to listen inside ourselves to learn where we belong at each moment of our life. When we do, we ease into a harmonious perfect rhythm that enriches us on so many levels. Take the time to honor yourself today and grow in your awareness.
Today I was faraway deep in thought,
Tapping away the late winter sighs and
Pondering the way of honoring ourselves,
Gathering the movies of life in my mind.
I looked over my shoulder at the day that was
And smiled to the moments of the hours
That touched lightly in their passing each other,
Stepping the path of the footprints left behind.
The natural rhythms of the day progressed,
Cooking meals, cleaning dishes and laundry,
Working at the office, returning to reunite,
Unwinding into easy conversations enjoyed.
Pulling the warm covers over as we sleep,
Cats crawling up to claim their blanket spot,
We talk quietly aloud of our heart’s thoughts,
Easing from the day into the calming night.
Sliding into rest, our eyes flutter and close,
Our silent dreams liberated once again,
Our tour guide clutches us tightly as we
Journey on the wings of our thoughts.
The sights we see, all that’s imagined is true,
Collecting thoughts, creating fresh reality,
We spiral down through the dark to view,
Awakening to our creation of the new day.
Copyright 5 March 2010
All Rights Reserved
*** Have a great weekend!
*** THANKS for visiting, come back often, feel welcome to drop a comment or opinion, a big shout out to awesome current subscribers - and if you are new to this blog, please subscribe in a reader or by email updates!
Eagle flying between day and dream Photo by alicepopkorn @ flickr
Oceans of waterfalls Photo by Big Jobs @ flickr
Peace found at the water's edge Photo by lepiaf.geo @ flickr
Daydreaming Tree sunset landscape Photo by Harold Laudeus @ flickr
Daydreaming in the fields Photo by h.koppdelaney @ flickr
Footprints within the dream Photo by lepiaf.geo @ flickr
Eagle gliding low over the ocean Photo by lepiaf.geo @ flickr
Awakening single flower Photo by Harold Laudeus @ flickr
05 March 2010
Recent Posts and Archive
- ► 2015 (37)
- ► 2014 (45)
- ► 2013 (100)
- ► 2012 (125)
- ► 2011 (349)
- Funny April Fools Day - Cheeky Quote Day 31 Mar 20...
- Awesome Story of Giving That Healed a Town: A Circ...
- Health Care Quips and Tea Party Jabs, Roundup of L...
- Weekly Posts Roundup at Dennys Blogs - 28 Mar 2010...
- 51 Funny Political Cartoons - Sex Scandals, Rove, ...
- Release Your Dreams and Spring into Life poem - Li...
- Bullying Death Threats Against Congress Because of...
- Origins of the Funny Easter Bunny - Cheeky Quote D...
- Senate Parliamentarian Rules Against GOP to Stop P...
- Roundup of Late Night Comedy - 22 Mar 2010
- 41 Post Roundup at Dennys Blogs - 21 Mar 2010
- Health Care Reform Resistance, Funny Political Car...
- The 11 Choices poem - Libations Friday 19 Mar 2010...
- Fleecing America: Political Hypocrites Drenched in...
- Funny Sarcastic Sayings for St. Patricks Day - Che...
- 2 Months Later: Haiti Still Suffers Yet Has Faith
- Funny Late Night Comedy Roundup - 15 Mar 2010
- 29 Post Roundup at Dennys Blogs 14 Mar 2010
- Cartoonists Cajun Whoop A$$ on Everyone - 40 Funny...
- Dennys Popular Poems Roundup 12 Mar 2010
- Photo History: 1st Lady Gowns, Michelle Obama Dona...
- St. Patricks Day Funnies and History - Cheeky Quot...
- Photography: 16 Beautiful Creative Angel Photos
- Funny Late Night Comedy Roundup - 8 March 2010
- 48 Post Roundup: Dennys Blogs 7 Mar 2010
- Strike Outs: Bunning, Health Care, Chile, Toyota: ...
- Honoring Ourselves poem - Libations Friday 5 Mar 2...
- Students Now Stand 4 Famous Math Teacher in Stand ...
- Funny Psychic Groundhog Phil Blessed Us With More ...
- Republican Senator Flips Off Middle Finger to Fami...
- Dick Cheney Fakes Heart Attacks, Glenn Beck Lies o...
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2009 (533)