From Denny: Keith Obermann of MSNBC News commenting "another conservative talking big and living small" when Sean Hannity was challenged to whether he would accept to be waterboarded since he did not consider it to be torture.
Hannity claimed he would do it for charity. Obermann threw it out there he would give Hannity $1,000 per second that Hannity lasted under the torture and also demanded he be waterboarded for 183 times to fully understand the experience Hannity thinks is not torture. Watch the video to find out if Hannity was man enough to do what he claimed was no big deal.
Why is this serious video and serious subject funny? You have got to watch the video all the way through to the end to hear the incredible explanation of what goes on in the minds of these cowardly conservatives. It boggles your mind that anyone could be that stupid! Rarely do I accuse someone of being stupid but this kind of thinking really does take the prize...
Recent Posts and Archive
- ► 2015 (37)
- ► 2014 (45)
- ► 2013 (100)
- ► 2012 (125)
- ► 2011 (349)
- ► 2010 (415)
- The Political Propaganda Corner 31 May 2009
- Video: Humorous Talented Unusual Dance Moves
- Libations Friday! 29 May 2009
- Video: Gene Kelly Tap Dances on Roller Skates
- Cheeky Quote Day! 27 May 2009
- A Story Set to Song Titles
- Memorial Day Poems
- Story-A Visitor
- Cartoonists Take on Mowing the Lawn
- Libations Friday! 22 May 2009
- Bee Poetry: Pollen for tea
- Poem: Building Bridges
- Cheeky Quote Day! 20 May 2009
- Video: CIA Torture Memos Incorrect
- Video: RNC Chair Steele Whistles Past GOP History...
- Video: Senator Says Gitmo Prisoners Have It Good!...
- Free Printable Brain Teasers Are Used In Business ...
- This Week: Roundup of Sunday Funnies - Fired Astr...
- Word Smithing: Those Funny Sayings We Hear Every D...
- Video: CIA Secret Experiments
- Libations Friday! 15 May 2009
- New Link Pages: List for Fav Bloggers and Fav Lin...
- Cheeky Quote Day! 13 May 2009
- New Link Page Companion to The Social Poets!
- Video: America to Develop High Speed Rail at Last...
- This Weeks Roundup of Sunday Funnies: "Sicko" (Cin...
- Video: From the Jazz Festival - Giving Kids a Cha...
- Video: Forgiveness Smarter Than Revenge For Your ...
- Libations Friday! 8 May 2009
- Video: Finding Homes for the Homeless
- Video: Re-educating Osama Bin Laden's Disciples
- Blogger Interviews Porn Queen Stormy Daniels While...
- Video: Heineken's Funny Walk-In Fridge Closet Ad
- Video: How Saudis Are Rehabilitating Former Guant...
- Video: Rare Dr. Martin Luther King Speech Discove...
- Video: Hannity Volunteers to be Waterboarded
- Does Your Poetry Come From Your Soul?
- Slap That Cold Silly with Food as Medicine
- Libations Friday! 1 May 2009
- ▼ May (39)