16 January 2009
Photo by muha... @ flickr in the Maldives islands
Tips for Saving on Groceries and Food Leftovers Ideas - Now here's a fabulous beach for day dreaming and writing to your heart's content. Everyone living in a winter climate right about now would love to catch the first plane to this paradise!
Second choice? Well, in a downturn economy we might as well learn how to make the most with what we do have. There is a great video in this article of a woman from Washington state who saves 80% of her food budget.
She has a plan and tells all. She is a savvy shopper and without much effort you can be too. Certainly takes the stress out of life when you can easily cut your expenses.
Give a try and then journal or write a poem about your experience! Life is full of experiences and new awarenesses to write! We all know that food and writing go hand in hand.
Recent Posts and Archive
- ► 2015 (37)
- ► 2014 (45)
- ► 2013 (100)
- ► 2012 (125)
- ► 2011 (349)
- ► 2010 (415)
- How to Effect Positive Life Change
- Poem: Rush Hour
- Poem: Bittersweet Memories of Love
- Seven Illustrated Quotes: Art and Writing
- Pros and Cons of Being a Writer
- soul on a sunbeam
- Word Puzzles to Work Your Mind
- The Artist Soul
- Poem: Hope
- Poem: tonight
- 7 Easy Tips to Help You Get Organized Fast
- A Treasure Hidden in Her Eyes
- Poem: My Life's Story
- Poem: It Isnt In Me
- Poetry: Healing through poetry and other thoughts....
- Obama is now the 44th President!
- Prayer for Obama
- 400 Alternative words for said
- Poem: For John Travolta and Family
- How To Memorize A Poem
- Poem: Poetry about Divine Life Companionship
- Poem: Dreaming Words
- So, You Want to Write a Poem?
- Tips for Saving on Groceries and Food Leftovers Id...
- Recipe: Dennys Valentines Day Chocolate Crepes wi...
- The Pet Chronicles: Curty & His Couch
- Recipe: Smoky Chicken Chili
- ▼ January (27)