29 January 2009
Pros and Cons of Being a Writer: "Writing is a disease. Unless you check it in its early stages, it gets a hold of you like a pit bull and just won't let go. The good news? It's pretty fun."
This article is rocking good fun - and it's all true! A real must read!
By Tom Rubenoff
Photo by marfis 75 @ flickr
Recent Posts and Archive
- ► 2015 (37)
- ► 2014 (45)
- ► 2013 (100)
- ► 2012 (125)
- ► 2011 (349)
- ► 2010 (415)
- How to Effect Positive Life Change
- Poem: Rush Hour
- Poem: Bittersweet Memories of Love
- Seven Illustrated Quotes: Art and Writing
- Pros and Cons of Being a Writer
- soul on a sunbeam
- Word Puzzles to Work Your Mind
- The Artist Soul
- Poem: Hope
- Poem: tonight
- 7 Easy Tips to Help You Get Organized Fast
- A Treasure Hidden in Her Eyes
- Poem: My Life's Story
- Poem: It Isnt In Me
- Poetry: Healing through poetry and other thoughts....
- Obama is now the 44th President!
- Prayer for Obama
- 400 Alternative words for said
- Poem: For John Travolta and Family
- How To Memorize A Poem
- Poem: Poetry about Divine Life Companionship
- Poem: Dreaming Words
- So, You Want to Write a Poem?
- Tips for Saving on Groceries and Food Leftovers Id...
- Recipe: Dennys Valentines Day Chocolate Crepes wi...
- The Pet Chronicles: Curty & His Couch
- Recipe: Smoky Chicken Chili
- ▼ January (27)