11 January 2009
Dennys Valentines Day Chocolate Crepes with Sweet Ricotta Cheese - Here’s a romantic idea for Valentine’s Day to serve your sweetheart. Maybe you will just make these easy decadent yet light calorie crepes all for yourself! These crepes are made with healthy whole wheat flour. You can use regular flour if you like as is done traditionally.
The beauty of this dessert is that it is also a protein sweet so it doesn't play roller coaster with your blood sugar like most sweets.
Video included to show you just how easy it is to make your own crepes. Also, Valentines Day cocktail made from Godiva Chocolate Liqueur and Expresso!
Note: For many more recipes visit my other fun blogs - Romancing The Chocolate and
Comfort Food From Louisiana
Recent Posts and Archive
- ► 2015 (37)
- ► 2014 (45)
- ► 2013 (100)
- ► 2012 (125)
- ► 2011 (349)
- ► 2010 (415)
- How to Effect Positive Life Change
- Poem: Rush Hour
- Poem: Bittersweet Memories of Love
- Seven Illustrated Quotes: Art and Writing
- Pros and Cons of Being a Writer
- soul on a sunbeam
- Word Puzzles to Work Your Mind
- The Artist Soul
- Poem: Hope
- Poem: tonight
- 7 Easy Tips to Help You Get Organized Fast
- A Treasure Hidden in Her Eyes
- Poem: My Life's Story
- Poem: It Isnt In Me
- Poetry: Healing through poetry and other thoughts....
- Obama is now the 44th President!
- Prayer for Obama
- 400 Alternative words for said
- Poem: For John Travolta and Family
- How To Memorize A Poem
- Poem: Poetry about Divine Life Companionship
- Poem: Dreaming Words
- So, You Want to Write a Poem?
- Tips for Saving on Groceries and Food Leftovers Id...
- Recipe: Dennys Valentines Day Chocolate Crepes wi...
- The Pet Chronicles: Curty & His Couch
- Recipe: Smoky Chicken Chili
- ▼ January (27)