30 January 2009
Bittersweet Memories of Love - Long after a relationship is ended the memories can linger until we have fully processed the whys. This is a lovely acrostic poem for Valentines Day, far different than the usual writing on this highly celebrated holiday.
By G-Ma Johnson
Photo by tanakawho @ flickr
Recent Posts and Archive
- ► 2015 (37)
- ► 2014 (45)
- ► 2013 (100)
- ► 2012 (125)
- ► 2011 (349)
- ► 2010 (415)
- How to Effect Positive Life Change
- Poem: Rush Hour
- Poem: Bittersweet Memories of Love
- Seven Illustrated Quotes: Art and Writing
- Pros and Cons of Being a Writer
- soul on a sunbeam
- Word Puzzles to Work Your Mind
- The Artist Soul
- Poem: Hope
- Poem: tonight
- 7 Easy Tips to Help You Get Organized Fast
- A Treasure Hidden in Her Eyes
- Poem: My Life's Story
- Poem: It Isnt In Me
- Poetry: Healing through poetry and other thoughts....
- Obama is now the 44th President!
- Prayer for Obama
- 400 Alternative words for said
- Poem: For John Travolta and Family
- How To Memorize A Poem
- Poem: Poetry about Divine Life Companionship
- Poem: Dreaming Words
- So, You Want to Write a Poem?
- Tips for Saving on Groceries and Food Leftovers Id...
- Recipe: Dennys Valentines Day Chocolate Crepes wi...
- The Pet Chronicles: Curty & His Couch
- Recipe: Smoky Chicken Chili
- ▼ January (27)