Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food


18 June 2011

Dennys Funny Quotes: Funny Social Commentary Cartoons

Jerry Holbert

Dennys Funny Quotes: Funny Social Commentary Cartoons: "From Denny:  Enjoy these cartoons while they last. The wealthy cartoonists over at Comics.com have all banded together and no longer give embed codes to bloggers for their cartoons. That includes the political cartoonists too.

Sigh.  What!?  No more crazy Palin cartoons or Gingrich.  I might be suffering from cartoons withdrawal soon.  Hopefully, these cartoonists will continue to enable the previous codes like these cartoons.

I guess this can only mean one thing: It's time for me (and you) to learn how to cartoon and do my (our) own silly cartoons. I mean, who has a corner on laughter anyway? We all deserve the right to smiles."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts and Archive