19 December 2008
Slap That Cold Silly with Food as Medicine - article by Denny Lyon - Utilize spices in your food to give healing support to that cold or flu. Here’s an easy exotic and delicious soup recipe when you are feeling miserable. Soup recipe included.
Let's face it, poets are a sensitive breed! We need lots of TLC and this is just the trick. Enjoy!
By Denny Lyon
Photo by meaduva @ flickr
Recent Posts and Archive
- ► 2015 (37)
- ► 2014 (45)
- ► 2013 (100)
- ► 2012 (125)
- ► 2011 (349)
- ► 2010 (415)
- ► 2009 (533)
- Funny Christmas Conversations: Parents to Their Ch...
- Slap That Cold Silly with Food as Medicine
- Tips to Welcome Everyone to HubPages!
- What Really Makes Me So Smart - part one
- Pet Storytelling Relieves Stress
- We Believe In Santa
- Poem by CJ Beige
- Quote: quality of the mind
- Healing, part 2: Keep Your Joy
- Healing, part one: Universal Spiritual Principles ...
- Quote: live your day
- Resource: Grandparents.com
- ▼ December (12)