Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food


13 July 2011

Visual Insights: Dennys Photo Gallery: Funny Monkeys Make You Smile

squirrel monkey

This is what I think of my really horrible boss at work photo by floridapfe @ flickr

Visual Insights: Dennys Photo Gallery: Funny Monkeys Make You Smile: "From Denny: Well, not all of them actually qualify as real monkeys but hey, stretch your imagination and enjoy their antics as they mug for the camera!  I've been collecting these funny and cute photos for a couple of weeks now.

Would have had them up sooner for you but the computer crashed and had to replace it.  When I got back up online yet another surprise:  Blogger decided to make a gazillion changes to 'blogger in draft' and the bugs are still not worked out for bloggers.  They have some great ideas and are offering some wonderful new gadgets and different features as you post.

But for now they have slowed me down to two or three posts a day because it's like swimming through mud waiting for the draft to accept everything.  I sure will be glad when it's all worked out and I can get back to seven posts or more a day!  Until then, get some smiles from these cute monkeys, both human and animal."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts and Archive