Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food


13 July 2011

Beautiful Illustrated Quotations: 14 Awesome Friendship Quotes To Get You Thinking


Beautiful Illustrated Quotations: 14 Awesome Friendship Quotes To Get You Thinking: "From Denny: Lately, so much has been happening at a dizzying pace, especially the difficulty of the chaotic economy and harrowing jobs situation for millions of people worldwide.

When turbulent times are upon us it can sure cause us to think about the many wonderful friends we've enjoyed over the years. Many are in other countries now, some passed away young, others are in turmoil from divorce or other trauma. Many others have raised families, wondering what to do with the rest of their lives.

I've certainly had my fair share of interesting friends in my life. There were those to whom I was a better friend to them than they were to me. The reverse is true of those who were much older - and definitely wiser - who helped guide me when I needed it most - that I was not the friend I wished I had been for them at that point in time. But mentors know and accept that truth. They get their laugh when it's your turn to mentor and the process starts all over again. :)

These interesting heartfelt quotes are certainly an eclectic check list to assess if you are being the kind of friend you desire to be to others. And it might be eye-opening to assess if others are being the kind of friend you need right now too."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts and Archive