Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food


26 July 2009

Poem: Kiss Me Soft



From Denny: From my friend Mystic Dave who wrote this love poem and placed it on his blog... he is such a great guy, always helpful to new bloggers like himself! This poem is a delight to read and would make great lyrics for a song. The man probably should have been a lyricist! At any rate, he is definitely a modern poet who writes in a simple yet profound style. Enjoy the read on this beautiful day when reading about the love one person has for another is icing on the cake!

Kiss Me Soft

I love the sunlight in your hair,

love the light that shimmers there.

I see the love in your bright eyes,

and i feel better when i cry.

Soft to touch and softer to kiss,

it's in your arms i find true bliss.

Velvet skin so warm to hold,

i love you after i've grown old,

you feel so good, feel so right.

I can close my eyes and see your shape,

from your love i can't escape.

Following through my dreams,

now i know what loving means.

At times i know i bring you down,

make you cry, at least make you frown.

I lose my mind, don't know why,

but it hurts when i make you cry.

So i'll kiss you soft, hold you tight,

before long it will be all right.

Our love is stronger than steel,

feels so good it makes me reel.

So, baby, hold me, kiss me soft,

So our love will never be lost.

Mystic Dave



This work by mysticdave is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

To visit Mystic Dave's blog, go here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts and Archive